Welcome back to Trademarks + Brands!
We’re happy to be back after taking a break to plan what we know will be a better blog experience for you. Your continued interest in all things IP-related inspired us to create a blog that will stand out from all of that information already crowding your inbox.
Since 2010, we’ve covered an exceedingly wide range of IP topics—from the long fight over red-soled designer shoes, to catchy sports phrases, to the launch of the pastry world’s Cronuts and their many tasty imitators.
We plan to keep doing that and giving you even more useful information drawn from our own expertise at Corsearch. We led the field in this year’s World Trademark Review annual survey of global practitioners as the trademark search and brand protection provider most practitioners would recommend to colleagues. We want to share more of our expertise to help readers carefully navigate the complicated world of intellectual property.
We’ll bring you coverage of:
- Trademarks, including interesting marks filed, infringement cases, and counterfeits
- Brand-related stories, along with ways to protect your brands and marks
- Domain management news and the latest on cybersquatting
- Intellectual property issues resulting from the growth of social media
- New gTLD developments, with details on the Trademark Clearinghouse, UDRPs, and more
Please pass the news of our return on to your colleagues. We look forward to your feedback and encourage you to post comments to activate some stimulating dialogue.
The T+B TEAM